- This event has passed.
Acquisition Hour: Is a GSA Schedule Right for Your Business?
Billions are Sold Through Schedule Contracts
October 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The GSA Schedule, also known as Federal Supply Schedule, and Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), is a long-term governmentwide contract with commercial companies that provide access to millions of commercial products and services. Join us as we look at what a GSA Schedule is, how it works and how it could expand your Federal sales.
What we will cover:
- Requirements, Research, Assessment
- What does it take to obtain a GSA Schedule?
- GSA Schedule Market Research
- How do I get started
- Overview of GSA Schedules
- Tips to market your Schedule
- Tips for selling products on Schedule
- How can I put my products or service on a Schedule without a direct GSA contract
- GSA websites
Speaker: Steve Makovec, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
To view a schedule of all upcoming webinars CLICK HERE.