Acquisition Hour: OFCCP Compliance 101
July 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
REGISTRATION FOR WEBINARS WILL CLOSE 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START
Did you know that, as a federal contractor, you committed your company to certain EEO and Affirmative Action obligations when you signed the contract and that you are required to implement an Affirmative Action Plan as a condition of your federal contract? Are you complying with the requirement under VEVRAA to list your positions with the local ESDS/State Job Bank, invite applicants to self-identify their veteran and IWD status, and annually assess your outreach?
Gain a high level understanding of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) compliance regulations federal contractors and subcontractors must follow.
Join Roselle Rogers and Tim Muma of LocalJobNetwork as we explore the what, when, why, and how of OFCCP. Learn about the significant role you play in fulfilling Affirmative Action obligations and maintaining compliance through recruiting, documentation, and recordkeeping.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- What the OFCCP is and what they do
- Who is covered under the OFCCP’s jurisdiction
- The laws and regulations that OFCCP enforces
- Compliance tasks such as mandatory job listing, effective outreach, self-ID, record-keeping, and disposition codes
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Roselle Rogers, LocalJobNetwork
- Tim Muma, LocalJobNetwork
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
To view a schedule of all upcoming webinars CLICK HERE.