- This event has passed.
Acquisition Hour: Performing Federal Construction Projects
Pre-construction conference to contract close out
October 20, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
So, you have been awarded a Federal construction contract – now what? Understanding some unique aspects of public Federal construction projects upfront can help ensure timely and profitable performance. This webinar will cover topics ranging from the pre-construction conference to contract close out. Some specific topics to be discussed include:
- Baseline and Interim Schedule Requirements
- Davis Bacon Act Requirements
- Invoicing and Progress Payments
- Managing Correspondence and the Change Order Process
- Punch List and Contract Completion
- Helen Henningsen, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
- Wenbin Yuan, Dakota Intertek Corp.
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.