Acquisition Hour: Responding to Sources Sought Request and Preparing Your Capabilities Statement
March 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A Sources Sought notice is a market research tool that Contracting Officers use to determine the availability of specific capabilities in the marketplace. Sources Sought notices are also used to determine if there are enough qualified small businesses able to perform to potentially set aside the specific requirement. These Sources Sought are posted in SAM.gov and provide businesses a significant opportunity to present their qualifications and capabilities to support a specific requirement.
Along with Sources Sought, this session will discuss developing a targeted Capabilities Statement to concisely show your business’s capability to meet the government or prime contractor’s specific needs and requirements.
Well prepared responses to a Sources Sought notice and development of a focused Capabilities Statement are critical to successful review by the Government agency – especially in our current dynamic contracting environment.
This webinar will cover:
- What are Sources Sought Notices (SSNs) and Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Locating SSNs and RFIs
- Preparing a focused response to SSNs and RFIs
- How to develop a targeted and effective Capability Statement
- Carol Murphy, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
- Mark Dennis, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
To view a schedule of all upcoming webinars, CLICK HERE.