- This event has passed.
Acquisition Hour: State and Federal Certifications for Veteran and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
REGISTRATION FOR WEBINARS WILL CLOSE 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START
Securing government contracts and subcontracts is not easy. As a Veteran Owned Small Businesses (VOSBs) or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs) you may gain preference when competing for contracts with the State of Wisconsin and Federal government agencies.
This webinar will focus on the various veteran owned business certifications and the basics of qualifying and applying.
In this webinar, businesses will learn more about certifications offered by the:
- State of Wisconsin Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (DVB) certification
- Vets First Verification Program (CVE) – for veteran and service disabled veteran owned firms looking to do business with the US Department of Veterans Affairs (and FAA)
- US SBA Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Program (SDVOSB) – for firms working with Federal agencies other than the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Other certifications
- Shane Mahaffy, Lead Business Opportunity Specialist, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Mark Dennis, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
To view a schedule of all upcoming webinars CLICK HERE.