- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Building Your Business – Developing the Tools for Growth and Success for Native and Tribal Small Businesses – Hales Corners, WI
July 18 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
8:30 am – 9:00 am – Registration/informal networking/refreshments
9:00 am – 10:00 am – Social Media Marketing
- Brent Hoffman, PeroDigm Design Studios, will feature audience engagement, live examples of effective Facebook, Instagram and web pages usage and brief content on search engine marketing, social media and video production.
- Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI) will provide guidance on how best to market and be found by government agencies and prime contractors.
10:15 am – 11:30 am Business Succession Planning Panel
- Ana Gesell, WI-CLANS, will discuss what is a Success Plan, why it is important for every business to have one in place and key financial considerations.
- Truphosa Mwololo, WI Department of Administration (DOA), John Franklin, WisDOT, Shane Mahaffy, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Benjamin Blanc, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI) will provide respective ownership transition impacts on minority/disadvantaged certifications and contracts in progress.
- Aina Vilumsons, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI), will moderate.
11:30 am – Q&A/Networking