- This event has passed.
Capital and Contracts in Rural Sawyer County: Small Business Summit – Winter, WI
November 14 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI) and Winter Area Economic Development Group would like to invite small business owners and others interested in learning more about business opportunities and resources available for Winter area businesses.
The session will focus on four specific areas critical to small business success:
- Government Contracting Opportunities
- Financial Assistance/Capital Injection Lending
- Sales and Marketing
- Workforce Challenges
The opportunity to NETWORK with speakers and attendees will follow the program.
What you will learn:
- Funding sources for your business
- How to improve your marketing efforts
- How to locate new sales opportunities – including those with the government and their current contractors
- How to meet your workforce requirements
4:30 pm – Registration
5:00 pm – Introduction – Northwest Regional Planning Commission (NWRPC), Indianhead Community Action Agency (ICAA) and Winter Area Business Development Commission
5:25 pm – Workforce Challenges and Solutions – Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board (NWWIB)
5:50 pm – SBA Products – Small Business Administration (SBA)
6:20 pm – Government Contracting – Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
7:00 pm – Q& A and Networking