- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity: Protect Your Company From Major Threats – Eau Claire, WI
June 20 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Through this FREE session you will learn what steps you can take to begin developing a risk management plan for mitigating this top threat.
You will learn key steps to help protect your company including:
• Identification of potential risks to your business.
• Qualification and prioritization of which risks to address immediately.
• Potential solutions for risk mitigation and avoidance.
• The need for the monitoring of ongoing risks.
• Employee training on key policies and procedures.
8:00 am – Registration / Networking
8:30 am – Introductions & Expectations
8:40 am – Risk Management / Cyber Risk Overview
9:00am – Cybersecurity Case Study
9:30am – FBI on Cybersecurity
10:00 am – Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI) Presentation
10:30am – DCS Netlink Presenation / What You Can Do Today
11:00 am – Wrap-up / Q&A
***In addition, the DCS Cybersecurity portion of the workshop that is scheduled for 9:00 am will be available via webinar HERE***