- This event has passed.
12th Annual End of Year Federal Contractor Update – Oshkosh, WI
January 23, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED.
Join Wisconsin’s Federal contractors for a series of briefings focusing on changes and challenges!
Topics this year will include:
- Federal Case Law Update
- Export Controls and Security Issues
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
- 2019 Updates in Contract Management
- 2019 FAR and DFAR Updates
- 2019 Small Business Updates
- Update on the Ability One Program
- Impact of Mentor Protégé, Joint Venture and Affiliation Regulations on Small Businesses
- End of Year Federal Contracting Blog
- Lieutenant Colonel Susan M. Depisstyer (Styer), Commander, Defense Contracting Management Agency, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Mike Warner, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Oshkosh Corporation
- William Hughes, Attorney, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Brian P. Waagner, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Natalia Kruse, Attorney, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Jason Rathsack, Group Lead, Business Operations, DCMA Milwaukee
- Eric Ness, Wisconsin District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Nathaniel Milsap, Director, Industrial Security & Technology, Fincantieri Marinette Marine
- Daryl Zahn, CFCM, Manager, Contracts and Compliance, DRS Naval Power Systems, Inc.
- Linda Klean, Sales and Marketing Manager, Beyond Vision
- Helen Henningsen, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
- Aina Vilumsons, CEO, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
The registration fee for this event is as follows:
NCMA Member $75
Non NCMA Member $95
This event is eligible for 6.5 CPE credits.