- This event has passed.
End of Year Federal Contractor Update – Milwaukee, WI
January 24 @ 7:45 am - 4:30 pm
Join Wisconsin’s Federal contractors for a series of briefings focusing on changes and challenges.
CLICK HERE to view agenda.
CLICK HERE to view speaker bios.
This year’s speakers include:
- LTC Christopher Foster, Commander, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Milwaukee
- Daryl Zahn, CFCM, Manager, Contracts and Compliance, DRS Naval Power Systems, Inc.
- Jason Rathsack, Group Lead, Business Operations at Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Greg Litvinskas, Price/Cost Analyst, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Milwaukee
- Paul Lauro, Director of Contracting, Network Contracting Office NC012, Great Lakes Acquisition Center, US Department of Veterans Affairs
- William Hughes, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Cindy Shane, Senior Manager, Government Contracts, Eaton Corporation
- Paul Murphy, Government Contracts Specialist – Financial Compliance, Eaton Corporation
- Aina Vilumsons, CEO, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
This event is eligible for 6 CPE credits.