Sales Opportunities in the Dane County and UW-Madison Government Markets – Webinar
May 11 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Significant opportunities exist for small businesses to sell to State and Local governments. Please join us and learn about how to do business with Dane County and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Presentations will be followed by the opportunity for limited one-on-one meetings with Buyers. Meetings between Buyers and Registrants will be coordinated by WPI the day prior to the event. Please indicate interest in meetings when registering for this event. WPI can help you prepare for these virtual meetings. For questions or help regarding meetings, please e-mail Michael Steger at Michaels@wispro.org.
Speakers will discuss:
- What & how they buy
- How they announce opportunities
- First Steps – registrations, certifications, other requirements
- Provisions for non-performance /Force Majeure
- Carolyn Clow, Lead Purchasing Officer, County of Dane
- Hartley Murray, Assistant Director-Strategic Purchasing, UW-Madison
- Benjamin Blanc, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
- Kim Garber, Manager-Small Business Programs, Wisconsin Procurement Institute