Sales Opportunities in the City of Milwaukee, Milwaukee Public Schools and UW-Milwaukee Government Markets – Webinar
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
**Event Update: Waukesha County no longer presenting. City of Milwaukee now presenting.
Significant opportunities exist for small businesses to sell to State and Local governments. Please join us and learn about how to do business with the City of Milwaukee, Milwaukee Public Schools and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Presentations will be followed by the opportunity for limited one-on-one meetings with Buyers. Meetings between Buyers and Registrants will be coordinated by WPI the day prior to the event. Please indicate interest in meetings when registering for this event. WPI can help you prepare for these virtual meetings. For questions or help regarding meetings, please e-mail Michael Steger at Michaels@wispro.org.
Speakers will discuss:
- What & how they buy
- How they announce opportunities
- First Steps – registrations, certifications, other requirements
- Provisions for non-performance /Force Majeure
- Rhonda Kelsey, Purchasing Director, City of Milwaukee
- Lorie Burgos, Procurement Services Associate, Milwaukee Public Schools
- Michelle J. Lenski, Design & Construction Project Specialist, Milwaukee Public Schools
- Tom Scrivener, Director of Procurement, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Benjamin Blanc, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute