- This event has passed.
Sales Opportunities with Madison-Area Local Government and Educational Institutions – Virtual
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Significant opportunities exist for small businesses to sell to State and Local governments and educational institutions. Please join us and learn about how to do business with the Madison Metropolitan School District, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison Area Technical College, and Edgewood College.
Presentations will be followed by the opportunity for limited one-on-one meetings with Buyers. Meetings between Buyers and Registrants will be coordinated by WPI the day prior to the event. Please indicate interest in meetings when registering for this event.
WPI strongly recommends you have a current capabilities statement ready prior to your meetings. Attendees should be ready with a capabilities statement and prepared pitch to take advantage of the meeting time. Assistance to prepare is available with WPI – contact their staff at MichaelS@wispro.org or 414-270-3600.
Speakers will discuss:
- What & how they buy
- How they announce opportunities
- First Steps – registrations, certifications, other requirements
- Provisions for non-performance /Force Majeure
- Madison Metropolitan School District – Confirmed
- University of Wisconsin Madison – Confirmed
- Madison Area Technical College – Confirmed
- Edgewood College – Invited
- Kim Garber, Director, Small Business Programs, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
- Benjamin Blanc, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute