- This event has passed.
Selling Goods and Services to the State of Wisconsin- with a focus on MBE, WBE & DVB
May 14 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
The State of Wisconsin purchases billions of dollars of goods and services each year. Join Cheryl Edgington, Deputy Bureau Director, State Bureau of Procurement and Tondra Davis, Director, Wisconsin Supplier Diversity Program to learn how MINORITY (MBE), WOMEN (WBE) AND DISABLED VETERAN OWNED (DVB) ENTERPRISES can sell to the State of Wisconsin.
The session will cover:
- Which of the State Agencies are buying
- Overview of what the State of Wisconsin buys
- How to locate opportunities
- How the State of Wisconsin buys
- What are eSupplier and VendorNet
- Finding and connecting with State Buyers
- Supplier Best Practices
This session will focus on opportunities for MBE, WBE and DVB certified firms but all are welcome to attend. There is no cost to register. If you are unable to attend at this time, the same session will be offered on May 12 at 10:30 a.m.
Hosted by Mark Dennis, Wisconsin Procurement Institute