- This event has passed.
The Contracting Academy – Virtual – Afternoon
December 7, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Contracting Academy (TCA) will be held virtually on December 7, 2021 1:00 – 5:00PM in conjunction with Marketplace, the Governor’s Conference on Diverse Business Development, held on December 8-9, 2021 at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee, WI.
CLICK HERE to register for the TCA Sessions. Registration is at no cost.
Registration is being done in conjunction with Marketplace. While registering for TCA, please note there are options to register for additional Marketplace 2021 session and events.
TCA is an opportunity for businesses to grow their technical knowledge of contracting with the State of Wisconsin, Federal Government and Government Prime contractors. The series of workshops will benefit established businesses looking to grow and develop their government sales.
To view the full conference agenda and updated information, visit wicontractingacademy.org.
- Track 1 – Subcontracting Best Practices for Diverse Small Businesses and Federal Contractors
- Track 2 – Exporting / International Sales – Readiness and First Steps – TBD
- Track 1 – Update from Wisconsin’s Military Organizations
- Track 2 – Working with WisDOT
- Track 1 – Selling to Federal Prime Contractors – A Panel Discussion
- Track 2 – Selling to Local Government Agencies
- Track 1 – Selling to the Federal Government – A Discussion with Federal Agency Representatives
- Track 2 – Successful Proposals = Winning Contracts
5:00 PM – End of Program