- This event has passed.
8th Annual DOD Contract Management Update (In Person – Oshkosh, WI)
Supply Chain Challenges & Solutions in 2022
May 17 @ 7:15 am - 5:00 pm
The Government and Defense contractors are facing increasing challenges – supply shortages, cost escalation, labor shortages, new requirements, and security challenges to name a few. This year’s event will focus on gaining a better understanding of the current supply chain dynamics, current impacts, and requirements. Our attention will then shift to focus on solutions, new initiatives, and upcoming opportunities – how the government and current contractors and subcontractors are meeting these challenges supporting the Defense Industrial Base.
ON-SITE RERGISTRATION will be available the day of the event.
This year’s speakers will include:
- Lieutenant Colonel Susan M. Styer, Commander, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Milwaukee
- TSgt. James Pitcher, Contracting Officer, 21st Contracting Squadron
- Col. Robert J. (Jay) Wisham, Director, Army Applications Laboratory
- Arthur Trevethan, Director, Corporate Ventures, Army Applications Laboratory
- Carley Salmon, Cybersecurity Assessor, Defense Industrial Base Cybersecurity Assessment Center (DIBCAC), DCMA
- Karen Zinn, Supervisor, Central Team, DCMA Contractor Purchasing System Review Group
- Joel Neidig, President & Co-founder, SIMBA Chain
- Pete Guinto, Vice President of Government Affairs, Resilinc
- Sean Ketter, Vice President, Supply Chain Operations, Global Procurement & Supply Chain, Oshkosh Corporation
- Todd Bentley, President and CEO, Bentley World-Packaging
- Jim Robinson, President and CEO, Wisconsin Ordnance Works, Ltd.
- Nathaniel T. Millsap, Jr., Director, Security & Cyber, Fincantieri Marinette Marine
- Megan McKinney, Business Development, Beacon Interactive Systems
- Jason Rathsack, Senior Contract Specialist, DCMA Central Region
- MAJ Thomas Cayia, Site Director, Oshkosh Residency Office, Defense Contract Management Agency
- Kelly Gerbino, Contracting Officer, PMJLTV Contracting Branch, US Army Contracting Command – Detroit Arsenal (ACC-DTA)
- Joseph Jackson, Branch Chief, Tactical/ Multi-Site Support and Systems, U.S. Army Contracting Command-Detroit
- Aina Vilumsons, CEO, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
Attendance at this event will qualify for up to 7 CPE.
Dress: business casual.
For Out-of-town Attendees: the event venue LaSure’s is adjacent to Cobblestone Hotels, 3105 S Washburn St, Oshkosh, WI 54904.