- This event has passed.
Acquisition Hour: Preparing for a CPSR Audit – Cancelled
March 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
*Note – This webinar has been cancelled and rescheduled for April 2, 2019*
The objective of a contractor purchasing system review (CPSR) is to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness with which the contractor spends Government funds and complies with Government policy when subcontracting
This webinar will provide an overview of the CPSR and recent changes that affect contractors.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- The recent threshold change for CPSR eligibility and how it may affect your business.
- The CPSR process.
- What elements of the review have changed recently.
- The most common deficiencies found in the past year.
- Risk assessment of subcontractors and necessary contract clause flowdowns.
- Resources and references.
Speaker: Mark Dennis, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
To view a schedule of all upcoming webinars CLICK HERE