Acquisition Hour: SAM.gov: Registration Update and How to Leverage Added Capabilities
August 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The System for Award Management (SAM.GOV) is a government-wide registry and information portal for vendors doing business with the Federal government. On April 4, 2022, SAM.gov and all other General Services Administration (GSA) systems switched to the new Unique Entity Identifier SAM (UEI) as the authoritative government entity identifier. With this change came a number of challenges. This webinar will help you understand the new UEI process of verification and provide tips and tricks to avoid processing delays for both first-time registrations and renewals.
In addition, we will review recent changes and added capabilities of SAM.gov including:
- How to locate competitors, partners, subcontractors
- How to identify their size, certifications, NAICS codes and other attributes
- Locate current and upcoming opportunities
- Leverage Sources Sought and Interested Vendor capabilities
- Access the Disaster Response Registry
- Access FPDS reports
- Access Wage Determinations data and related information
Speaker: Kim Garber, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
View a schedule of all upcoming Acquisition Hour webinars.