Sales Opportunities in the City of Madison, Waukesha County and Walworth County Government Markets – Webinar Plus Buyer Meetings
November 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Significant opportunities exist for small businesses to sell to State and Local governments. Please join us and learn about how to do business with the City of Madison, Walworth County and Waukesha County.
Presentations will be followed by the opportunity for limited one-on-one meetings with Buyers. Meetings between Buyers and Registrants will be coordinated by WPI the day prior to the event. Please indicate interest in meetings when registering for this event. WPI can help you prepare for these virtual meetings. For questions or help regarding meetings, please e-mail Michael Steger at Michaels@wispro.org.
Speakers will discuss:
- What & how they buy
- How they announce opportunities
- First Steps – registrations, certifications, other requirements
- Provisions for non-performance /Force Majeure
- Brittany Garcia, Buyer 2, City of Madison
- Vanessa Mann, Senior Buyer, Walworth County
- Catherine Martin, Senior Buyer, Waukesha County
- Kim Garber, Manager, Small Business Programs, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
- Benjamin Blanc, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute