Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Program Workshop – Sturgeon Bay, WI
April 2 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Door County, WI has been designated as a Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) qualified county. This program can help small businesses in Door County (and other designated urban and rural communities) gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities (both as direct and subcontractors).
Currently, many Federal agencies and Federal Prime contractors are NOT meeting their HUBZone goals. This could be a significant potential opportunity for your business.
During this session we will cover:
- The very basics of selling to the Federal Government
- HUBZone certification requirements
- HUBZone certification application process
- Recent changes to the HUBZone program
- Locating HUBZone set aside opportunities
- Marketing your HUBZone certified business
- Renewing your HUBZone certification
Join us for this informative session presented by the US Small Business Administration and Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)